Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm a blogger now! Yay!

Good evening, beautiful people! Allow me to introduce myself...and my blog! My name is Kennith Williams, and you are now tuned in to one of the hottest new blogs on the scene right now, "Casual Introspection"! I've been meaning to do a blog for a while now, but I've been dealing with this issue known as procrastination. Well, that will no longer be a problem, 'cause I'm here now! What you can expect from my blog is to see the sharing of thoughts about everything that's on my mind at any given moment. I will absolutely strive to be as transparent as possible, so you'll see a combinaton of happiness, sadness, reflection, irreverance, silliness and seriousness. Most importantly though, I want to make sure that I please God in whatever I do, so I will ensure that everything I say will encourage, uplift, empower, edify and challenge and convict if necessary. I have just one rule in regards to leaving comments about my blog: keep it CLEAN...please! That's basically it. I hope you enjoy this blog as I continue to update it on a regular basis. And I hope I can inspire you to freely express yourself in a creative manner, with all of the gifts that God has given you. Deuces!

1 comment: